Friday, October 12, 2012

BstMstR at the Village Tavern

Vulgar Expressions Productions
Village Tavern † Salem, MA

Retro Active

The show openers pulled a No-Show, so I got to kick off the night..
The last time I was at this place it was a hibachi grill. I never thought I'd be rapping in this nook in the front the building. I'm still decaying from the Zombie Walk earlier in the day. 

A couple heads bust out breakdancing in the middle of my first song.
They were feelin the BstRaMENTAL!!



Chillin With The Caterpillars

All the tracks in my set can be found on my album.
Download Rhinoglyphics HERE



Boll Weevil

This was my most attended performance in a long time. 
The bar was packed, and floor was full of zombies...
and we all met the original Michael Myers earlier too!



Crocodile Tears

I performed a lot in between '08 and '09..
It's great to be back with some fresh material!




Rhinoglyphics

Like the Page on Fbook
and Reverbnation.. Tweet the Beast
~ Artwork on Tumblr ~
Subscribe to BstMstR on YouTube




No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE